Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going on day 4 of ownership. So far so good.

One thing I noticed, the US version doesn’t seem to have the wrap blinker effect. This is where the blinker starts at the headlight and ends at the mirror. Most of the EU videos show this, but my US vehicle, the blinker on the headlight simultaneously blinks with the mirror indicator, no wrap effect

I wonder if this can be programmed by the Jag dealer software?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dealer won’t change anything. I absolutely hate that the air recirculation button is on a timer and you can’t disable the auto engine off. They won’t change it.

·
Registered
299 Posts
aftermarket OBD tools are become more advanced to the point some new BMW owners can avoid going to dealers, so just keep that in mind

·
Registered
1 Posts
Going on day 4 of ownership. So far so good.

One thing I noticed, the US version doesn't seem to have the wrap blinker effect. This is where the blinker starts at the headlight and ends at the mirror. Most of the EU videos show this, but my US vehicle, the blinker on the headlight simultaneously blinks with the mirror indicator, no wrap effect

I wonder if this can be programmed by the Jag dealer software?
Hello, i have the same problem, how have you solved this question?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Sorry to hear you're going through this issue as well. Have you spoke to your dealer about it as yet?
I realized that not everyone goes to the dealer first for these issues which is an overlooked route to getting problems resolved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts