Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - just picked up a P250 today. Changed over from an Evoque diesel. Much happier being back in petrol and not having to deal with DPF and Ad-Blue issues!

I look forward to being a part of this forum.

My initial question - probably best directed to other Australian based owners - concerns the SIM card. I have purchased an Optus pre paid data card (suitable for a tablet etc) but the car does not recognise it. Any suggestions?

Cheers

DT

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just bought an additional SIM card with unlimited data from my provider (Salt). When SIM card is inserted, display first says "reading SIM", then "unlock SIM". I don't get the "mobile settings" pop-up window. Now, I read in the manual that "Some network operators may lock SIM cards to operate in specific devices only." Did I spend money for the birds?

·
Registered
20 Posts
This morning, a window popped up on the screen, reminding me that the SIM card was still locked and asking me if I wanted to enter the PIN code. I did and since then, it's all working - got the bird's view and the traffic information. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.