Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will the E-Pace be available in your country? According to the Telegraph, it should go on sale in the UK this year though I can't find a specific time. It'll also be available in China this year as well.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have a friend in Canada that says BC residents should expect them to show up around Feb 2018. However, given the fact there's a major Canadian Auto Show that takes place before that, we should get confirmation before February is over.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Assuming other countries will follow suit shortly, perhaps the E-Pace will start arriving around February elsewhere including the UK and China.

·
Registered
299 Posts
With the Detriot show here i'm surprised that we haven't heard a thing about the E-Pace leaving the Geneva show as the next chance we could hear something. Don't know why Jaguar is staying so tight-lipped even around one of the industries biggest shows.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Next Week Portugal launch.... facebook news from Jaguar Portugal

·
Registered
15 Posts
In The Netherlands you can buy them now..i just bought mine.. delivery time is about 12 weeks..mine was already at the dealership, this friday i'm driving a brand new E Pace 250hp AWD in Farallon Pearl Black

[/URL]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts