Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

5K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  JagMan 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, as the title suggest i'm new in the Jag's world.

We, the wife & I, are on the lookout for a small(er) SUV (or whatever it's called these days) and this E Pace just seems to tick (almost) all the boxes.
Looking at all his rivals within the premium segment this is our favourite. Now let"s wait untill we can judge this car "in the flesh"

#3 ·
Well, i'm not a fan of Audi's Q models. I don't juge them by the quality only the exterior design is not my CoT.

Some of BMW 's X models (I currently own a BMW) are ok. But I don't want to buy a big SUV so the X1 could be up for the task. Third best option

Mercedes has nothing to my likings (read too expensive).

Range Rover's Discovery Sport is a good contestant. My son just bought one a few weeks ago.

And then there's the Macan but that would mean I'd have to find one second hand (CPO) at a reasonable price.

As you can read, I left all other brands out. You'd propably call me old fashion, but just the thought buying a car from a European brand (what's in a name) gives me a good/better feeling

Only thing that bothers me is the fact that I would like a gasoline engine with a manual transmission, but that's hard to find these days

#6 ·
I personally wouldn't mind shifting gears with the paddles as long as the settings allows for a sportier shift mode when desired. The wife on the other hand still prefers manuals. Go figure......:)

Will have to book a test drive as soon as the cars are available at the dealerships. Wonder when that will be?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.