Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! I should have clarified the trim, this is actually the HSE in Borasco Grey! Its actually one of my favorite parts of the car, the color is actually a grey/sand color but looks different depending on the light. If its bright out, you'll see more white, if its cloudy, it then shows more of a sand/grey color, very cool looking.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Thanks! I should have clarified the trim, this is actually the HSE in Borasco Grey! Its actually one of my favorite parts of the car, the color is actually a grey/sand color but looks different depending on the light. If its bright out, you'll see more white, if its cloudy, it then shows more of a sand/grey color, very cool looking.
After seeing what Jaguar accomplished with the F-Type SVR, which is just as impressive as other SVR products, I can't wait to see an E-Pace SVR!
IMO the E-Pace needs some aggressive design cues and SVR will accomplish exactly that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.