Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Congrats on the new car John! Thanks for sharing pictures of your beautiful ride. How are you finding it so far? I see that you went with the 250hp engine, how do you find the power offering? Really seems to be a car that can deliver on just about anything you throw its way.

· Registered
84 Posts
How do you find it to be fuel wise? I know cars in this luxury segment can typically be a little thirsty at the pump. It's not surprising to hear how impressed you are with the drive and I was going to ask you, how you found it in the snow. I'm going to assume that those pictures you took are old, because that looks like an incredibly mild winter aha.

· Registered
84 Posts
It’s a very clean and modern interior design for sure. I had no idea that the stitching came in different colors? From all the interior shots I saw, it was always red. Does that mean that all your interior accents are blue?

· Registered
84 Posts
I probably should have pulled the trigger on the E Pace already, but I haven’t had the chance to test drive one yet. There are only a handful of E Pace’s currently in dealerships in Canada. Now that the I Pace has been fully unveiled its hard not to compare the two and weigh out my options. Most of what I’ve been reading suggests that the new electric Jag beats out the Model X.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.