Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
A cost some audiophiles are willing to pay. I'm usually fine with whatever the factory provides unless there are vibration issues, then I'd get some extra padding added.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Definitely very worth it but it's just coughing up that money to get it done and having someone do it for you. Tearing apart an interior to that degree straight from brand new would slightly hurt too. Adds a good amount of weight as well.
Not an issue when you have the money and a reputable shop to do the job, most good shops have 100% confidence even working on brand new cars. I might go that direction but first will see how these E-Pace's are off the line.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Just because you have the money doesn't mean that the cost of doing the job can be justified for you. It's really all on the individual and if they see the value in getting it done. You can have all the money to spend, but it'd be stupid to just spend a certain amount of money if it doesn't make sense just because you have it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like the Meridian sound system very much, but I don't understand that DAB+ does not come standard nowadays. The dealer didn't order it and you I'm left without it. Does anyone know what i takes to have an upgrade?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just one thought: What's the point of having an audiophile speaker system if you can only use (inferior) MP3 files via Bluetooth instead of CDs?

·
Registered
4 Posts
All we can do is read what people are saying of the Meridian Audio System in the F-Pace and so far they have been positive. SOmeone called it outstanding and it has the clearest Treble.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Our government, in a panic, does not know what to do with the crypt, so they rush from one corner to another: now ""you can"", then ""you can not"". This is ridiculous!
They want to take control of something that cannot be controlled, and until they figure out how to do it, there will be a ban.
And I read the Cryptocurrency Blog if I'm not mistaken Blog.Switchere, that you can pay with Bitcoin when you make purchases. The only drawback is that the transaction will take longer than in the bank. But this is progress, right?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts