Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased my 2008 E-Pace First Edition and it won't connect my phone to the Inconnect website. I tried all the trouble shooting the site says but no go. Anyone have any ideas why. It just counts down from the 60 minutes and never refreshes. Even at the dealership when I bought the car they couldn't get it to connect and refresh so I tried it at home and still I press the Optimised Assistance button for 10 seconds. Followed all the instructions and still it won't connect so I am unable to use the app.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally connected to Inconnect but the next step is asking for the License plate number. I just bought the car! I won't get that for another couple of weeks. It won't let me proceed to set up unless I put that in. I got to tell you their InConnect set has been super frustrating!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Jaguar definitely still has improvements to make with their InControl system, at least in terms of making it more user friendly. Are you new to Jaguar or coming from an older model?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just purchased my 2008 E-Pace First Edition and it won't connect my phone to the Inconnect website. I tried all the trouble shooting the site says but no go. Anyone have any ideas why. It just counts down from the 60 minutes and never refreshes. Even at the dealership when I bought the car they couldn't get it to connect and refresh so I tried it at home and still I press the Optimised Assistance button for 10 seconds. Followed all the instructions and still it won't connect so I am unable to use the app.
I pressed the OA button for much longer than 10 seconds and nothing happened. I was about to give up and let go of the button. Seconds later, after a delay, it responded.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Finally connected to Inconnect but the next step is asking for the License plate number. I just bought the car! I won't get that for another couple of weeks. It won't let me proceed to set up unless I put that in. I got to tell you their InConnect set has been super frustrating!
Your pending license plate should be on your paper plate along with VIN number.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts