Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fast Lane Car gives us a quick look at some of the most surprising things about the new baby Jaguar. Although I applaud Jaguar for giving this model so much off road capability, I highly doubt we'll ever see owners taking theirs on trails.

·
Registered
37 Posts
They are obviously taking a similar approach to Land Rover models, and believe that luxury vehicles should also be practical. But to be honest, I think they they've been a little too aggressive with the pricing on the EPace, because it's not much of a step up to the F Pace for significantly better performance and utility.

·
Registered
15 Posts
They are obviously taking a similar approach to Land Rover models, and believe that luxury vehicles should also be practical. But to be honest, I think they they've been a little too aggressive with the pricing on the EPace, because it's not much of a step up to the F Pace for significantly better performance and utility.
I don't agree... the E-Pace looks so much better..more sporty, but that's my opinion,just like you have yours.. i'm driving my E-Pace for 6 months now and it's great..no problems at all.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The aesthetics are drastically different from the F Pace, and I think its likely that it will adopt some of the new styling cues found on this model. Even the new I Pace has shown to be quite capable off road, which many were not expecting from an electric crossover.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I don't agree... the E-Pace looks so much better..more sporty, but that's my opinion,just like you have yours.. i'm driving my E-Pace for 6 months now and it's great..no problems at all.
That's fair and I'm glad to hear that Jag has delivered with their latest SUV. I believe that their next model in the pipeline is something that will sit above the F Pace. Don't really understand all the interest in large SUV's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts