Could the F-Pace SVR pave the way for an E-Pace SVR? - Jaguar E-Pace Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-22-2019, 11:16 PM Thread Starter

Could the F-Pace SVR pave the way for an E-Pace SVR?

I have been going though coverage of the F-Pace SVR and was pleased to see very positive feedback. Compared to similar models sold from Porsche, Mercedes and Audi, apparently it holds up well. SUV's are the future and releasing an SVR version of the E-Pace might be the next best step, in my opinion.

Quote:
American buyers in warm climates can (and should) gripe about the lack of stickier factory rubber, but in the grand scheme of things, the Jaguar F-Pace SVR is still an extraordinary performer. Consider it in the context of competitors like the 440-hp, $88,950 Porsche Macan Turbo with Performance Package, and the $81,015 Jaguar comes off as bit of a performance bargain, dispatching 0 to 60 mph in a mere 4.1 seconds. The tradeoff is the Jaguar's inferior infotainment system and ergonomics. Even so, buyers looking for a serious performer that just happens to be able to haul the kids and a trunk full of junk can consider the Jaguar F-Pace SVR a magnificent beast that deserves serious consideration.
https://www.autoblog.com/2019/04/22/...-drive-review/

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 06:24 PM

But before SVR they need to make E-Pace in aluminium.
The current E-Pace weighs more than the F-Pace!

Jaguar XJL
Lexus RX
Honda CR-V
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by papageno View Post
But before SVR they need to make E-Pace in aluminium.
The current E-Pace weighs more than the F-Pace!
I agree.

The Evoque actually kept me away from any compact JLR SUV for that fact. It looked great but was a pig, rocked too much steel for my liking. Off road it might be a benefit but not as a long term daily driver.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page