New E-Pace Owner - Jaguar E-Pace Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By jholmgren

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-29-2019, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

New E-Pace Owner

Good afternoon all,
Just dropping by to say hello. I picked up a 2018 E-Pace on Saturday. I purchased it at Jaguar of Harrisburg, PA after seeing one at their PA Auto Show display this weekend. They had 3 leftover '18s but by the time my wife and I got to the dealership they sold the one on display at the show. I bought the model they had in the show-room, leaving one more.
It's my first Jag but not my first British car. So far it is everything I could have wanted and I'm really chuffed. Still learning all the ins-and-outs of the technology but I'm getting the hang of it. Was very pleased to see the infotainment system software had been upgraded to include Android Auto/Apple Car Play already.
Administrator likes this.
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-29-2019, 06:44 PM

Congrats on getting your E-Pace... welcome!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 10:52 AM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first Jag. What trim/spec was the show room model that you purchased? JLR is finally making some progress with their standard tech.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-30-2019, 06:05 PM

I hope its an R-Dynamic, seen a few of them in person and wouldn't choose anything else

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 11:06 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the community. Are you planning on doing any kind of paint protection/underspray as a safeguard? Were you looking at anything else before deciding on it?
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-31-2019, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius View Post
Congratulations and welcome to the community. Are you planning on doing any kind of paint protection/underspray as a safeguard? Were you looking at anything else before deciding on it?
x2, also interested in knowing because these days we have so many options to the point folks are combining PPF and Ceramic Pro!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page