Cars.com Reviews The E-Pace - Jaguar E-Pace Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jagernaut

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-27-2017, 12:15 PM Thread Starter

Cars.com Reviews The E-Pace

Their reviews are generally pretty unbiased and they like the sporty look of the E-Pace, especially the coupe-like roofline. The cabin is spacious and felt very high end, but they did complain about the limited cargo space and it could deter some buyers from the model. It's also only a matter of time before Cars.com performs their well known child seat test on the E-Pace.

A short and to the point read: https://www.cars.com/articles/2018-j...1420697354909/
paulo likes this.
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 12:29 PM

There's always the larger F-Pace if cabin space is such a concern, though it costs more the entry level trim is still affordable. Let's be honest, most buyers won't look at the actual cargo area numbers and compare it to others, they'll just take a look and either say yay or nay.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-28-2017, 06:26 PM

FPace has been on the market long enough that you can buy a used one if that sounds like a good idea which to me it is. Lots of money to save by doing that and most used models I have seen are in good condition.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-29-2017, 12:37 PM

The F-Pace is still relatively new, so the best time will be to buy a used one in a few years when people's leases are up. But I shy away from used cars and prefer a new one.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page