So it looks like we have solid confirmation of the various price points for the new E-Pace. These are likely to change from region to region, but here's a general layout of what's included in each trim.
Base Model $42,700
- LED headlamps
- Dual exhaust
- Push-button start
- Dual-zone A/C
- JaguarDrive drive-mode selection system
- Touch Pro infotainment system that features a 10-inch screen, and a host of advanced safety systems, including emergency automatic braking.
- Unique bumpers
- Gloss-black finish on the grille
- Satin chrome exterior elements
- 18-inch wheels
- Paddle shifters on the steering wheel
- Leather-covered sport seats
- Navigation system and a wider range of electronic drive assist systems.
- Additional packages such as the SE and HSE variants
First Edition $59,000
- Caldera red/ satin grey paint finish
- 20-inch twin-spoke alloy wheels
- Windsor ebony leather interior
- Meridian audio system (11 speakers)
- Metallic scuff plates
- Gesture-activated liftgate