Meridian Audio System - Page 3 - Jaguar E-Pace Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 12:42 PM

A cost some audiophiles are willing to pay. I'm usually fine with whatever the factory provides unless there are vibration issues, then I'd get some extra padding added.
post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-04-2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
Definitely very worth it but it's just coughing up that money to get it done and having someone do it for you. Tearing apart an interior to that degree straight from brand new would slightly hurt too. Adds a good amount of weight as well.
Not an issue when you have the money and a reputable shop to do the job, most good shops have 100% confidence even working on brand new cars. I might go that direction but first will see how these E-Pace's are off the line.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-05-2017, 11:50 AM Thread Starter

Just because you have the money doesn't mean that the cost of doing the job can be justified for you. It's really all on the individual and if they see the value in getting it done. You can have all the money to spend, but it'd be stupid to just spend a certain amount of money if it doesn't make sense just because you have it.
post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 12:00 PM

I like the Meridian sound system very much, but I don't understand that DAB+ does not come standard nowadays. The dealer didn't order it and you I'm left without it. Does anyone know what i takes to have an upgrade?
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 10-01-2018, 12:30 PM

Just one thought: What's the point of having an audiophile speaker system if you can only use (inferior) MP3 files via Bluetooth instead of CDs?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page