Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

Celsius vs Fahrenheit

7K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Pdorfer 
#1 ·
Help! I have a 2019 E pace just purchased a little over 2 weeks ago. Just since yesterday, each time I start the car, my temperature (outside and inside the car) is in Celsius. I manually re-set it to Fahrenheit (bc I am in the US), but if I stop the engine, it resets to Celsius. How do I get this changed permanently???

#4 ·
Here is what I found out... The issue has to do with the smart settings. IF you delete all smart settings profiles it no longer reverts. Once the smart settings are entered and used this is where the issue is caused. I have been running with no profiles for two weeks now with no issues. I have a case opened with the service center for them to research. if I hear back I will update the thread

#6 ·
Well THAT'S not really confidence inspiring... Profiles are a pretty nice feature. Plus, they are going to have my car all day Monday for the software update. They said it takes between 6 and 8 hours to do the software update...

Even with the small inconvenience of the temp units changing, the car has been a pleasure to drive. I'm pretty stoked about getting my front side windows tinted to match the back windows. I think that will really make the white ride "pop."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.