10 Surprising things about the E-Pace- TFL - Jaguar E-Pace Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Darius

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-16-2018, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

10 Surprising things about the E-Pace- TFL

The Fast Lane Car gives us a quick look at some of the most surprising things about the new baby Jaguar. Although I applaud Jaguar for giving this model so much off road capability, I highly doubt we'll ever see owners taking theirs on trails.
paulo likes this.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-19-2018, 11:15 AM

They are obviously taking a similar approach to Land Rover models, and believe that luxury vehicles should also be practical. But to be honest, I think they they've been a little too aggressive with the pricing on the EPace, because it's not much of a step up to the F Pace for significantly better performance and utility.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-21-2018, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
They are obviously taking a similar approach to Land Rover models, and believe that luxury vehicles should also be practical. But to be honest, I think they they've been a little too aggressive with the pricing on the EPace, because it's not much of a step up to the F Pace for significantly better performance and utility.
I don't agree... the E-Pace looks so much better..more sporty, but that's my opinion,just like you have yours.. i'm driving my E-Pace for 6 months now and it's great..no problems at all.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-22-2018, 11:02 AM Thread Starter

The aesthetics are drastically different from the F Pace, and I think its likely that it will adopt some of the new styling cues found on this model. Even the new I Pace has shown to be quite capable off road, which many were not expecting from an electric crossover.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-28-2018, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngielissen View Post
I don't agree... the E-Pace looks so much better..more sporty, but that's my opinion,just like you have yours.. i'm driving my E-Pace for 6 months now and it's great..no problems at all.
That's fair and I'm glad to hear that Jag has delivered with their latest SUV. I believe that their next model in the pipeline is something that will sit above the F Pace. Don't really understand all the interest in large SUV's.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page