Jaguar E-Pace Photo Thread - Page 6 - Jaguar E-Pace Forum
 6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-21-2017, 11:21 AM

The E-Pace looks somewhat minimalist, but in a good way because of how clean everything looks angled towards the rear. Jaguar just needs to make sure their vehicles are reliable because I'm not hearing great things from Land rover.
post #52 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-24-2017, 10:00 PM

That's just how Jaguar design is which only changes if you start to get into high performance models like Project 8 but even then its still very subtle compared to what else is out there. its one reason why I like Jaguar, not much else like it.
post #53 of 59 (permalink) Old 09-26-2017, 11:14 AM

Here's a very interesting take on the Jaguar E-Pace, they're all CGI images by Chris Labrooy. CarsUK says the images are suppose to "drive home the E-Pace as cool and funky and down with the kids." I don't really see that happening with this new advertising plan, but the images are interesting to look at nonetheless.

paulo likes this.
post #54 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-13-2017, 10:44 AM

They aren't just images, they have accompanying short clips too.
Lion:https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ7_qj-D_Lb/?tagged=epace
Disco Ball: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ0Na38j...nro.jaguariran
post #55 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-15-2017, 02:57 PM

The first one was more amusing than expected, like two lions starting a fight. But you'd think Jaguar would advertise the E-Pace more because I haven't seen much of it recently.
post #56 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-20-2017, 12:52 PM

Tv ads are a dying form of marketing with people cutting the cord and moving to online providers like Netflix just to avoid them. There's not much Jaguar can to aside from old school billboard and poster ads. Still, when it does manage to show up I'm sure your eyes will be drawn to the E-Pace if not the ad itself.
post #57 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-21-2017, 11:56 PM

Those billboards can work out very well, still seeing car makers and many other brands using them in the city, but overall it has been an extension of what they do with online ads. So online is always going to be the standard, everything else is just to remind and product place in different forms. Back when I wanted to buy the new Chevy Cruze, ads were everywhere.
post #58 of 59 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagMan View Post
Those billboards can work out very well, still seeing car makers and many other brands using them in the city, but overall it has been an extension of what they do with online ads. So online is always going to be the standard, everything else is just to remind and product place in different forms. Back when I wanted to buy the new Chevy Cruze, ads were everywhere.
Actually, I think you underestimate billboard commercials. There were always a huge war around them. Just remember what kind of battle BMW and Audi had.

post #59 of 59 (permalink) Old 11-12-2017, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyRide View Post
Actually, I think you underestimate billboard commercials. There were always a huge war around them. Just remember what kind of battle BMW and Audi had.

The problem is most people are on their phones these days and that's what should be targeted mainly, but billboards can be an extension of online advertising, but the effectiveness of billboards of how they were 20-30 years ago has died.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page