E-Pace Easter Eggs - Jaguar E-Pace Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Spots

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-22-2017, 12:14 PM Thread Starter

E-Pace Easter Eggs

It's always fun when manufacturers add little Easter eggs for us to find and the E-Pace is hiding a few surprises as well.
This one is at the base of the windscreen. Also the vehicle's storage mats were designed to mimic the skin of a jaguar.
Marcel and PickyTheMove like this.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-22-2017, 01:43 PM

Down the road when aftermarket starts making windshields for the E Pace anyone that damages the original and goes aftermarket might lose this OEM touch especially as the eggs might change depending on model year. But at least we can better point out a replaced windshield.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-23-2017, 12:01 PM Thread Starter

Wish Jaguar added a few more Easter eggs for owners to find because I think there are only two in all. Always to a treat to find one and I think Jeep has perfected the art of hiding Easter eggs.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-24-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spots View Post
Wish Jaguar added a few more Easter eggs for owners to find because I think there are only two in all. Always to a treat to find one and I think Jeep has perfected the art of hiding Easter eggs.
If they do, easter eggs should depend on the trim level, that way it helps these models and their various trims to be that much more special, small details but often that goes a long way with these higher end products.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2018, 01:16 PM

Jalopnik spotted a few more Easter eggs in the E-PAce aside from the windshield one. There's animal print in three places; the storage tray below the center stack, storage cubby in the center console and the airbag tag.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page