Jaguar E-Pace Forum - View Single Post - My E-Pace P250
Thread: My E-Pace P250
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2018, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
FINE-Pace

My E-Pace P250

Bought a new E-Pace about a month ago. I really like the car, but I dont exactly enjoy the thirsty motor.

And I really, really hate the speed sign recognition system and the info displayed in the HUD. The system itself can read the speed signs without no problem. If I am driving on a highway (speed limit 120km/h) the system displays reads the speed signs and displays the correct speed limit info in the HUD. If I arrive to a road work area and the speed limit changes to 60 km/h the system reads the new sign correctly and the new speed limit sign is displayed in the HUD, but after about 200-300 metres the system decides to change the speed limit back to 120km/h without any reason. There has not been a new sign or anything which the camera could read, it just decides to go back to 120km/h speed limit without any reason what so ever. Very, very annoying system and with a price tag like in Jaguar, this kind of system should be working just fine like the do in other cars like Volvo, BMW etc...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3303.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	782.3 KB
ID:	26   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3302.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	835.5 KB
ID:	34   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3304.jpg
Views:	63