Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

E-Pace Interior Revealed!

10K views 32 replies 4 participants last post by  JagMan 
#1 ·
Someone got close to the E-Pace while it was unguarded and took two spy shots of the interior. really can't see much with all the hanging wires and dash covers.

See less See more
#9 ·
Its the path of least resistance for Jaguar. Being at a point where they still have to establish their bread and butter of the brand, keeping things simple and streamlined is the way to go. All i'd care to see are subtle differences, not too much to ask for.

#10 ·
I agree. I'll be perfectly content if it's very similar, which it should be, to the F-Pace interior and what they currently have going on. A dial shifter would be good enough for me, I don't mind at all. That infotainment screen at such a large angle is throwing me off, but upon closer inspection, I'm not even sure if that's a screen or just a piece of plastic.

#21 ·
I was told they wanted to do away with real leather throughout the interior and instead go for faux-leather. If it won't be done with the E-Pace's we get, you can bet it will be done further long the line with all that's happening on a much larger level to move away from real leather.

#22 ·
I have noticed that different manufacturers are taking more eco and "friendly" approaches to the materials they use. Ford is going to start using bamboo for example. But I think for Jaguar, if they end up losing the real leather and going to the faux, it really won't upset many BUT it will make many more happy about it and more compelled to go towards the brand. Apparently a lot of people are quite passionate and against the usage of real leathers and what not for mass production, err well any production for that matter.

#24 ·
I know what you mean, but I feel like those that really want that real leather luxury indicator are the same ones that wear those big real fox fur scarves or jackets lol. Either way, still a smaller portion of people than those that care more for the environment and animals and what not, and that population is growing daily.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.