Jaguar E-Pace Forum banner

Panel Gaps

5K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Shaba 
#1 ·
This seems like a reoccurring problem for Jaguar. First came the F-Pace and owners noticed that the exterior panels has gaps that are wider than usual and now reading a review from AutoExpress, the journalist noticed a few few gaps in the interior trim as well. Jaguar's trying to overcome their reputation for poor reliability, but these gaps aren't really instilling me with confidence right now.

#5 ·
Just be happy that for now this is all we have in terms of issues because things like this are easier to fix, often adjusting them takes some time at the dealer but should not cost you anything.
I would only be concerned if no amount of shifting the panels around helps, at that point then we have a bigger issue on our hands.

#8 ·
Looking into this more I found out that they also dropped the ball on the F-Type which was one of the first new models they came out with. Lucky for them the F-Type has enough going for it that most people will overlook like that issue. It can be the same situation for the E-Pace if they get it right. Already the F-Pace was a good example of that.

#11 ·
Hi everyone.

I'm not sure if this discussion is still being looked at but I will ask anyway.

Could anyone tell me what this part would be called? As you can see I need a spare second hand part.

Would be great full if someone will shed some light and advise me of the name of this part missing?

Much appreciated

Attachments